420 is an annual celebration of everything Cannabis. For decades, 420 served as a national day of protest against unjust cannabis laws. Since legalization, this has transformed to a celebration that brings parties, events, comedy, educational session, and store promotions!
Toronto is quickly becoming the new Weed capital of the world, and along with that moniker comes some of the best and interesting cannabis parties.
From dab bars to comedy shows and everything in between, we have put together a list of the best anticipated events for 420 in 2023.
The 2023 Indie 420 by Hybrid Society
The Hybrid Society Presents: The 2023 Indie 420. A celebration of cannabis, culture and vibes. 19+ private event.
- a rooftop patio consumption highlighted by:
- a flower garden hosted by Coterie, BLK MKT, Carmel, Burb, CALI and Storz & Bickel
- a cannabis beverage bar hosted by TeaPot, ZÈLE
- a dab bar hosted by Beurre Blanc
- a vintage NASCAR Clothing pop-up by Northern Touch Vintage
- a VIP room hosted by The Woods
- passed appetizers
- & performances by DJ Wikked & DJ Killa Kels
Cannabis Comedy Festival Presents – The 420 Show
Cannabis Comedy show Featuring an All Star Lineup of Comics!
Hosted by: Matt Render
Headlined by: Jarrett Campbell
BLEM: A Cannabis Infused 4/20 Mini Festival
ENJOY LIVE MUSIC IN AN ECLECTIC STUDIO SPACE IN THE TORONTO’S WEST END MADE FOR SAFE CONSUMPTION, GOOD VIBES, AND FUN!
Puff and Putt Toronto - Budtender Surprise & Delight Series on 4/25
The Budtender Surprise and Delight Series is a unique series of events, allowing for a gathering of cannabis brands and budtenders.